Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by MOHD ARSHAD SALEEM <ma...@tataelxsi.co.in> on 2012/06/04 11:36:44 UTC

Query

Hi all,

I wanted to know how to read and write data using cassandra API's . is there any link related to sample program .

Regards
Arshad

Re: Query

Posted by Franc Carter <fr...@sirca.org.au>.
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM, MOHD ARSHAD SALEEM <
marshadsaleem@tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I wanted to know how to read and write data using cassandra API's . is
> there any link related to sample program .

I did a Proof of Concept using a python client -PyCassa (
https://github.com/pycassa/pycassa) which works well

cheers

--

*Franc Carter* | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd
 <ma...@sirca.org.au>

franc.carter@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 9236 9118

Level 9, 80 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215

Re: Query

Posted by Amresh Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
Here is a link that will help you out if you use Kundera as high level
client for Cassandra:

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/Getting-Started-in-5-minutes<https://mail3.impetus.co.in/owa/redir.aspx?C=EkEr9x7W6ku6EW9m23CsVhgx2Di4Fc8Ixe8fyRCMSrCL8TOfNSadRVR_uY98wDCUO3S71gXRO0g.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fgithub.com%2fimpetus-opensource%2fKundera%2fwiki%2fGetting-Started-in-5-minutes>

Regards,
Amresh

RE: Query

Posted by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in>.