Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by william <wi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/28 13:00:28 UTC

URGENT PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE (this is not spam)

DESK OF CHAIRMAN
Sub-Committee on Finance
South African World Cup bid 2010
24 Steven Bikko Blvrd Pretoria,
Republic Of South Africa.
Email: william_muyeke_06@yahoo.com
Currently in London,contact:
Tel : +44 704 0187 318
Fax: +44 703 0404 168 .

Attn: Sir,

Greetings you must be aware now that my country The Republic of South
Africa won the bid to host the world cup by 2010,prior to this bid my
committee was mandated to lobby the members of board of Federation
International Football Association (FIFA) on selection of the
country to host the world, the bidding was intensive but at the end we
got the hosting right. Mycommittee was given the sum of $29 million
dollars to lobby the members of the FIFA ruling body to make sure that
we win the hosting right considering the gain that comes with the hosting
right like South Africa?s economy will receive a massive direct boost
from hosting the 2010 World Cup,

financial impact report for South Africa's World Cup bid committee
shows that the 2010 World Cup will pump R21.3-billion into South
Africa's economy, and creating an estimated 159 000 new jobs.With the
help the living legend of our time 85-year-old Nobel  Peace Prize winner
Dr.Nelson Mandela who made an emotive case for The  Republic of South
Africa,we got the bid without spending all the money, I and my committee
members saw this as a God sent opportunity to secure our future and
that of our family therefore was mandated by other committee members to
look for a way to move the remaining money  to a safe place with the  help
of a foreigner who we can trust and is  ready to assist us to move the funds
considering the fact that we are  still members of the bid committee
and in the eyes of the public. we have in our possession the sum
$21millon since we spent just $8million for lobbying. We are ready to
give you 20% for all your assistance then me and my colleagues will keep
80% lf you are willing kindly reply to my letter for further directive.
we will want to invest our share  into Real-estate and air taxi
business in your country with your assistance,bearing in mind that
confidentiality is of great essences  so is time in this project I will
await your response.

Best Regards,

Mr.Williams Muyeke.

All responses should be sent also to: williams_muyeke2006@hotmail.co.uk