Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Malay Nilabh <Ma...@lntinfotech.com> on 2014/11/04 04:30:45 UTC

Unsubscribe

Hi

It was great to be part of this group. Thanks for helping out. Please unsubscribe me now.

Regards,
Malay Nilabh
BIDW BU/ Big Data CoE
L&T Infotech Ltd, Hinjewadi,Pune
[cid:image001.gif@01CFF80D.D1C29F90]: +91-20-66571746
[cid:image002.png@01CFF80D.D1C29F90]+91-73-879-00727
Email: Malay.Nilabh@lntinfotech.com<ma...@lntinfotech.com>
|| Save Paper - Save Trees ||

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

Re: Unsubscribe

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
http://cassandra.apache.org/#lists

Re: Unsubscribe