Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Christian Defoy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/08 15:34:49 UTC

Ant enhancement

Hello!

I am enhancing my classes at build time and that works fine as far as
I know.  My class files get a new timestamp so I guess they are
enhanced.  However, when I launch my app, I get

Could not locate metadata for the class using alias "Shape".
Registered alias mappings: "{Shape=null}"

Do I have to run the javaagent even if my classes are enhanced at
build time?  If I run the agent then everything is fine.  Maybe that
means that my classes are not enhanced properly at build time.  How do
I detect that?

Thanks in advance!

Christian

Re: Ant enhancement

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.
You can set the Tool log channel to TRACE, and you'll see what classes
get enhanced.

Or maybe that should be the Enhance log level. In any event, one of them.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907