Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 10:06:56 UTC

Re: http sig implementation

Now as there is property support:

PrivateKey privateKey = KeyManagementUtils.loadPrivateKey(m, props);

There is probably no need for the PrivateKeyProvider interface? (and maybe
no longer the public one either?)

fre. 29. mar. 2019 kl. 13:09 skrev Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org

Re: http sig implementation

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
I have a few PRs in now if you could comment on them.

Are you available on any chat so that I don't spam the mailinglist and can
have an easier request /response?

Den man. 1. apr. 2019, 12:33 skrev Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org

Re: http sig implementation

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.