Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com> on 2000/09/05 21:35:07 UTC

Re: SableCC

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, John McNally wrote:

> I was playing around with SableCC this weekend.  I would not say I got very
> far, but I did manage to get SableCC to produce all the files it is supposed
> to without any errors, but I am nowhere near positive that my grammar is
> without flaws.  I will keep working at this to try to produce something
> usable.  I know jvz said that is was possible that someone (the author?)
> might be working on producing a parser for Velocity using SableCC, is this
> still true?  I do not want anyone to think they were wasting their time, but
> I am new to CC's, so I am primarily doing this as an exercise that might
> lead to something useful.

Etienne Gagnon doesn't have time to do it himself, but he said he
said he would be glad to help with the difficult parts like
grammar conflicts.

He can be reached at egagnon@j-meg.com if you want to contact
him. You can also try the mailing list again to see if anyone
else is interested.

jvz.

--

Jason van Zyl