Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Naresh Tallapelli <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 17:29:59 UTC

Re: Internal server error

Sorry. Please find the complete stack trace before, barring some of our
code:

INFO: Inbound Message
----------------------------
Encoding: ISO-8859-1
Headers: {content-type=[text/html; charset=iso-8859-1], connection=[close],
Date=[Thu, 02 Jul 2009 13:12:15 GMT], Content-Length=[535]}
Messages:
Message:

Payload: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

--------------------------------------
Jul 2, 2009 6:47:17 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected text/html
ContentType.  Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:73)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:449)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2029)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1865)
    at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.close(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.close(AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:68)
    at
org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractThresholdOutputStream.close(AbstractThresholdOutputStream.java:102)
    at
org.apache.cxf.io.CacheAndWriteOutputStream.postClose(CacheAndWriteOutputStream.java:47)
    at
org.apache.cxf.io.CachedOutputStream.close(CachedOutputStream.java:170)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
    at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:593)
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:296)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:242)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:178)
    at $Proxy73.getVulnerabilityImportResult(Unknown Source)
    .
    .
    .
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Response was of unexpected
text/html ContentType.  Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML
PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:199)
    .
    .
    ... 9 more
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected
[...]

    ... 11 more

I am not seeing any other errors than these either on client or server side

Please reply ASAP!

Thanks,
Naresh

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Andrew Clegg <an...@nervechannel.com>.
These are all client-side errors. You need to tail the server's
logfiles while you make a request in order to see what's happening on
the server side. There's no way to tell what's going on from these
alone.

The client isn't actually doing anything wrong -- it's correctly
failing to parse an HTML response from the server.

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::

Re: Internal server error