Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by jamal sasha <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 21:54:57 UTC

Multiple context.write inmapper

Hi..

 In my mapper function..
Can i have multiple context.write()...

So...

public void map(LongWritable key, Text value, Context context) throws
IOException, InterruptedException ,NullPointerException{

.. //processing/...

 context.write(k1,v1);
context.write(k2,v2);
}

I thought we could do this but based on my initial run.. I see the output
of k2,v2??

Re: Multiple context.write inmapper

Posted by jamal sasha <ja...@gmail.com>.
never mind.. found a bug :D