Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 16:14:54 UTC

[WELCOME] Alparslan Avci to Gora PMC

Hi,
The Gora PMC recently VOTE'd in favour of inviting Alparslan to join the
PMC and as a project Committer.
We are very happy to say that the invitation was accepted and Alparslan is
now on board.
@Alparslan, please feel free to say a bit about yourself and your on going
work with Gora.
Welcome to the Gora PMC, it's great to have you on board. :)
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [WELCOME] Alparslan Avci to Gora PMC

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Welcome! :)

Alfonso Nishikawa

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Welcome Alparslan :)

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com

Re: [WELCOME] Alparslan Avci to Gora PMC

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Alparslan =)

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Welcome Alparslan.