Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 00:14:13 UTC

Nexus staging profiles for Axiom and Axis2

Hi,

I'm preparing a release of Apache Axiom and we have a release of Axis2
in the pipeline. Can somebody please create corresponding staging
profiles in Nexus? The group IDs are org.apache.ws.commons.axiom and
org.apache.axis2. The projects are managed by the Webservices and Axis
PMCs respectively. Thanks in advance!

Andreas

Re: Nexus staging profiles for Axiom and Axis2

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I think you need to open an infra ticket.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.