Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2018/01/30 00:31:41 UTC

OM and Jenkins

Hi I was wondering what tests are performed on Jenkins. Is there a way
for me to see those tests inspect themĀ  and understand them better?

Thanks,

Dan

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: OM and Jenkins

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure :)

Every build have "Test Result" on the left (here is the example for build
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%204.0.x/
*214*/testReport/)
You can follow this link and see test results :)

to get source code of these tests you can check source code at
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings
Under each module with tests you can find src/test folder (for ex.
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/tree/master/openmeetings-web/src/test
)

--
WBR