Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com> on 2006/07/06 18:16:38 UTC

Update to the wiki for the ActiveMQ CPP library

FYI, I've added a page to the wiki for ActiveMQ CPP:
http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-client.html

Also updated the Integration C++ link on the navigation pane to
reference this page instead of CMS and I updated the C Integration page
to add a link to this page as well.

Regards,
Nate

Re: Update to the wiki for the ActiveMQ CPP library

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
BTW the code looks great too :)

--

James
-------

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@twcny.rr.com>.
Sorry about that

The URI parsing code in there right now is sort of a hack, that's on my list
of things to fix.  If you change the code to this

ActiveMQConnectionFactory* connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://127.0.0.1:61613");

It should work for you.

I'll try and get a patch together to fix that example code.

Timothy A. Bish
tabish@twcny.rr.com

      This file main.cpp  gives the following run time Exception what is
wrong...
#########################
ActiveMQConnectionFactory::parseURL - Marlformed URI: 127.0.0.1:61613 - tid:
1078750128
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 209 - tid: 1078750128
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 242 - tid: 1078750128
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 168 - tid: 1078750128
ActiveMQConnectionFactory::parseURL - Marlformed URI: 127.0.0.1:61613
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 209
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 242
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 168
ActiveMQConnectionFactory::parseURL - Marlformed URI: 127.0.0.1:61613 - tid:
1080851376
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 209 - tid: 1080851376
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 242 - tid: 1080851376
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 168 - tid: 1080851376
ActiveMQConnectionFactory::parseURL - Marlformed URI: 127.0.0.1:61613
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 209
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 242
        FILE:
/home/activemq-cpp/src/main/activemq/core/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.cpp,
LINE: 168

655.html#a5228427

Re: Update to the wiki for the ActiveMQ CPP library

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.