Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mukherjee, Maharshi" <ma...@gs.com> on 2005/11/28 23:30:45 UTC

Integration with MQSeries

Re: Integration with MQSeries

Posted by TimCoombe <ti...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Maharshi,

Did you ever get an answer to your question.  I am trying to integrate MQ
with Tomcat at the moment and not having much luck.

Thanks

Tim.

RE: Integration with MQSeries

Posted by Mark Benussi <ma...@hotmail.com>.
If you want to run Web Services on Tomcat look at Apache AXIS.

>From AXIS services you are going to post messages to an MQ manager, probably
via JMS.

Then you will need to monitor the queue at the other end to call your
backend application.

I don't wish to be rude here but how have you come to these decisions? Has
the system been designed in the way by an architect?