Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2003/09/30 21:15:17 UTC

select all from extent?

This seems like it should be obvious, but I'm just not getting it
from the JavaDoc or the other docs (or searching the mailing list
archives)...

Is there an idiomatic way to construct a query to select all members
of an extent from the broker?  I can kind of see how to do it with
OQL, but I'm not using the ODMG approach.  (Should I?  Can I mix and
match?)

I'm faking around it by selecting with a criteria that specifies
instances where the primary key is not null, but I'd rather know the
right way to do it...

Thanks
	Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com

Re: select all from extent?

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.

Joe Germuska wrote:
> This seems like it should be obvious, but I'm just not getting it from
> the JavaDoc or the other docs (or searching the mailing list archives)...
>
> Is there an idiomatic way to construct a query to select all members of
> an extent from the broker?

new QueryByCriteria(MyClass, null);

A null Criteria means "select all"...