Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com> on 2005/04/22 16:11:47 UTC

Is there a latest & greatest spec w/assertions in it?

Is there a latest & greatest spec with assertions visible?  I can't seem
to find mine, and, well, needless to say, I need to have it.

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 360 937 9616
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia helps businesses address the challenge of Enterprise Information
Access in a heterogeneous environment.  We provide products and services
that facilitate the two-way exchange of information between individuals,
mission-critical applications, and databases.  Our customers enjoy
improved performance, reduced operating and development costs, faster
time to market, and rejuvenated legacy systems.

Re: Is there a latest & greatest spec w/assertions in it?

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Okay, I will fix that after I add your assertions.  -- Michelle

Posted by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com>.

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.