Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar <SN...@covansys.com> on 2005/06/14 09:15:31 UTC

Command Line Geronimo Remote deployment

Hai All

           The following command is possible to deploy local. But I am
expecting remote deployment how can I do. Where can I mention the
Hostname and what is the argument. Option. Anyone has idea please advice
to me

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

>deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy sample.war

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Re: Command Line Geronimo Remote deployment

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
On Jun 14, 2005, at 12:15 AM, NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar wrote:
>            The following command is possible to deploy local. But I
> am expecting remote deployment how can I do. Where can I mention
> the Hostname and what is the argument. Option. Anyone has idea
> please advice to me
>
> >deployer.jar –-user system –-password manager deploy sample.war
Remote deployment is not implemented yet, so you have to be on the
same computer as the Geronimo server to deploy.  This will be
implemented before version 1.0 ships.

-dain