Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Stefan Begerad <sb...@t-online.de> on 2015/04/15 19:27:56 UTC

How to/Tutorial for ordinary users

Dear comunity,
I am looking for a free software for web conferencing. I found
openmeetings on a list about web conf tool comparison. So I spend, lets
say, half a day to get to know openmeetsings. Unfortunately, I still do
not know how set up a conf call as moderator and neither how to
participate at an existing conf call as a user.

I had big hope when I heared about openmettings. As far as I know, it
meets all my requirements. Unfortunately, its hard to take the hurdle
of installation and setup for an ordinary user.  If, by any change,
someone can recommand a good tutorial or how to, please give me a note.

Regards Stefan

Re: How to/Tutorial for ordinary users

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Additionally here is user and admin manuals [1], a little bit outdated, but
better than nothing :)

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Manuals+user+OpenMeetings+various

--