Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Shagun Sodhani <ss...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/25 17:01:31 UTC

Adding support for truncate operator

Hi! I noticed that SparkSQL does not support truncate operator as of now.
Can we add it? I am willing to send over a PR for it

Re: Adding support for truncate operator

Posted by Shagun Sodhani <ss...@gmail.com>.
My bad. I did not specify that I meant truncate operator on a column
similar to how other maths operators work.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you seen the following ?