Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Catherine Johnson <cj...@pivotal.io> on 2015/06/26 17:45:40 UTC

Question regarding replicated regions and scope

If I am using a replicated region with scope "distributed-ack", and I
have a client that initiates transactions (with an actual transaction
object and a start), will this have the same impact as making the
scope on the region global? Meaning, if I do a put to a replicated
region inside of a transaction, am I protecting myself from having two
values possibly pass each other? Would this have the same effect as
"global" scope?

Thanks,
Catherine

--
Catherine Johnson | GemFire Product Management | Pivotal
+1.503.704.1933 | cjohnson@pivotal.io

Re: Question regarding replicated regions and scope

Posted by Catherine Johnson <cj...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks all!

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.