Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/16 16:21:45 UTC

[DISCUSS]: Changes to Formatting Rules

Hello all,
I recently submitted a PR and after running the code formatter in IntelliJ, there still were a lot of formatting issues.  Personally, I don't really care what the conventions are that we uset, but is it possible to have the formatting template in IntelliJ match the Drill requirements?
-- C

Re: [DISCUSS]: Changes to Formatting Rules

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks, Charles, for starting this thread. I have created Jira ticket
DRILL-7352 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7352> to add more
checkstyle rules.
I think it is better to continue the discussion there, so it will be easier
to follow a discussion and opinions for a person who will start
implementing it.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi