Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Alexander Newald <al...@newald.de> on 2005/01/22 03:29:18 UTC

Count spam mails to db

Hi,

I'm quit happy now with my running spamd and wonder if I can count the
number of spam classified mails to my db which I already use for user_perfs.
I think I will be able to write this bit of code but I couldn't find the
point in spamassassin to put it in. Any hint for this (or even a solution
for it) would be great!

Thanks,

Alexander Newald

RE: Count spam mails to db

Posted by alexander hachmann <pu...@thesofa.de>.
Hello,
Perhaps you could place some bit of code to your procmailrc ?

Alexander