Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Prathik Puthran <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 17:01:45 UTC

SOLR entry point when deployed in web app container

Hi,

I was trying to find the entry point in SOLR web app when it is deployed in
an application container. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks,
Prathik

Re: SOLR entry point when deployed in web app container

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com>.
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Prathik Puthran
<pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to find the entry point in SOLR web app when it is deployed in
> an application container. Can someone please help me with this?

Check the SolrDispatchFilter class

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com