Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <ja...@squaretrade.com> on 2001/01/19 22:49:00 UTC

WLjspc status

Hi,

I wanted to know the status of the WLjspc task.  It is not documented in the
Ant 1.2 docs, but it the task WLjspc.java is in the source distribution.

The comments in WLjspc.java say that it has only been tested for Weblogic 4.5.1,
and not 5.1.0.  Anyone know if it might work for 5.1.0?

Also, has anyone tried out Jack Moffit's WLjspC.java (note the capital 'C').
He claims this works with 5.1.0....

If so, any thoughts toward adding this (and documenting it) to the
Ant 1.3 optional tasks release?

Jason

Re: WLjspc status

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <ja...@squaretrade.com>.
Conor,

I don't have much experience with taglibs.

Could you provide some simple examples, I'll take a look,
that I could test with?

There does seem to be quite a bit of discussion of the issue
on the weblogic newsgroups.

Jason

From: "Jason Rosenberg" <ja...@squaretrade.com>

Re: WLjspc status