Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kory Wheatley <wh...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/17 08:44:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache with two cgi-bins

I''m configuring my Apache 2.0 to run an Non Secure and Secure Server
on the same instance.
How do you configure two separate cgi-bin paths for the secure and
non-secure server?

In the 'httpd.conf" file  there is a ScriptAlias  /cgi-bin
"/var/www/cgi-bin/" so in the "ssl.conf" file
do I need to add a line that says, for example,
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/  "/var/www/secure/cgi-bin"

Re: [users@httpd] Apache with two cgi-bins

Posted by Aman Raheja <ar...@techquotes.com>.
You got that right.
Make sure you have Include "conf/ss.conf" in your httpd.conf
Get back with the configuration, if it doesn't work for you.
Aman Raheja