Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jean-Yves Sironneau <ep...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 23:07:38 UTC

[Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

I just wanted to let you know that the first release of Clepsydra a
GPL licensed web application for managing and sharing a collection of
documents (pictures centric) is out.

This can be a sample of Tapestry application (good or bad) as it's
using tapestry 4.0 for all the web UI.

This is for me the opportunity to say that i'am very happy with
Tapestry, and i would like to thanks the creator and all the
contributors for this great great framework, and for their help too.

Here is the page of the project

http://clepsydra.javaforge.com/

Thanks

Jean-Yves

Re: [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

Posted by Josh Long <st...@gmail.com>.
Better late than never, but I _just_ saw it :-(

That's very cool Jean!

Josh

Re: [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

Posted by Jean-Yves Sironneau <ep...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Nick.

Re: [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Peter Svensson wrote:
> Dang! I saw that and immediately thought it as a list of example apps that
> one could look at as a newbie or for special interrests.

Clepsydra fits into those categories, I think.

> Maybe it would have been better with "Success stories" or "Projects powered
> by .." or something..

You mean this section?
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/PoweredByTapestry
Well, that's more oriented towards commercial sites.

> Yes, yes, I know, I can add it... It just would feel more proper to ahve
> that section under the unicorn (unicornered? :)

Well, it's a wiki ... ;-)

Cheers,
Nick.

Re: [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
Dang! I saw that and immediately thought it as a list of example apps that
one could look at as a newbie or for special interrests.

Maybe it would have been better with "Success stories" or "Projects powered
by .." or something..

Yes, yes, I know, I can add it... It just would feel more proper to ahve
that section under the unicorn (unicornered? :)

Cheers,
PS

Re: [Announce] Clepsydra 0.8

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.