Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/03/09 19:51:11 UTC

Re: Ask about Apache error

David,

  mod_ssl isn't part of the Apache distribution, please contact the module authors
directly, or a third party support vendor such as www.covalent.com/support.

  Happy to help you with anything bundled in the Apache distribution, though!  The
best place to get a fast response is the news:comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows
news list.

Bill