Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Arnault BELLINA <ka...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/12/13 16:58:34 UTC

Compilation on visual .net

 I try to compile on windows a client I made on Linux. Also I use visual .net.
  I got this error when I generate my client :

  Client InSoap error LNK2020: jeton non résolu (0A00002A) axiscpp.Stub.__dtor
  Client InSoap error LNK2020: jeton non résolu (0A000029) axiscpp.Call.__dtor

  Do you have any idea to solve this compilation problem

  Thanks a lot

  Arno

 Téléchargez le ici !