Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by gr...@centrelink.gov.au on 2008/06/04 01:20:28 UTC

Axis2 1.4 - problem running wsdl2code in multi-level maven projects [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi,

Our team is currently using Axis2 version 1.3, and looking at upgrading to
version 1.4.  We've encountered a problem when using the 1.4 version of
the wsdl2code maven plugin in maven projects that have parent-child
relationships.  When generating Java code from wsdl at the level of the
child project there is no problem, but if we try to generate (i.e. run mvn
clean install) at the level of the parent project then we get an error
similar to the one below:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found:
file:/C:/Java/parent/src
/main/wsdl/Emailvernotestemail.wsdl
        at com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(Unknown
Source)

        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(
CodeGenerationEngine.java:290)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:112)
        at
org.apache.axis2.maven2.wsdl2code.WSDL2CodeMojo.execute(WSDL2CodeMojo
.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:85)
        at
java:58)
        at
sorImpl.java:60)
        at
        at

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error parsing WSDL

This file was not found:
file:/C:/Java/parent/src/main/wsdl/Emailvernotestemail.
wsdl

It seems to exclude the child folder from the path to the wsdl file.

Unfortunately I can't attach any files to this email but I will upload to
the JIRA.

Cheers,
Greg

Frameworks and Services
Midrange Applications and Frameworks
Applications Infrastructure and Middleware
(02) 61550824

IMPORTANT:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.