Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Prime İletişim <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/10 12:14:35 UTC

[Vote] Promoting toggleLink and fieldset to tomahawk

Hi,

Sandbox ToggleLink and Fieldset are two components that we've been
using over a year and they seem like a good candidate to promotion to
tomahawk.

Thanks,

Cagatay

Re: [Vote] Promoting toggleLink and fieldset to tomahawk

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
+1, and I can do this work as well ;-).

2009/3/12 Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>

> +1
>

> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> +1, Sure I'm doing it:)
>>
>> Cagatay
>>

>> On Mar 10, 2009, at 1:44 PM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>
>>  +1
>>>
>>> but I am not doing the "work" :-)
>>>
>>> -M

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=IntroductiontoGMaps4JSF

Re: [Vote] Promoting toggleLink and fieldset to tomahawk

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1, Sure I'm doing it:)