Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ad...@gotoservers.com on 2006/05/23 19:33:47 UTC

MyFaces log permission?

Hi,

We just finished our Account Management web application with MyFaces. MyFaces is great. Excellent job guys.

The application just cost us 3 weeks. JSF is much better than Struts.

You can take a look at http://www.gotoservers.com, click "Account" link.

Here is my question, can I put MyFaces logo on my Account index page?

Thanks.

GoToServers Team.

Re: MyFaces log permission?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 5/23/06, admin@gotoservers.com <ad...@gotoservers.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just finished our Account Management web application with MyFaces. MyFaces is great. Excellent job guys.

Thanks.

> The application just cost us 3 weeks. JSF is much better than Struts.
>
> You can take a look at http://www.gotoservers.com, click "Account" link.
>
> Here is my question, can I put MyFaces logo on my Account index page?

You mean the logo with a link to the Myfaces homepage?
Yes, why not. Feel free.

Regards,
Manfred