Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Andrew Luxner <al...@tapestrysolutions.com> on 2008/08/01 00:44:32 UTC

Source for ooxml-schemas.jar

Hello,

I'm using the POI 3.5 beta, and trying to add the source files to my
project. I did this successfully with previous versions of POI, but now
I need Office 2007 support.

I downloaded the source zip file, but noticed it is missing the source
for the ooxml-schemas.jar file. Will this source eventually be provided?
What is the reason this stuff is not included in the download?

Thanks,

Andrew

Re: Source for ooxml-schemas.jar

Posted by Rainer Schwarze <rs...@admadic.de>.
Nick Burch wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2008, Andrew Luxner wrote:
>> I downloaded the source zip file, but noticed it is missing the source
>> for the ooxml-schemas.jar file. Will this source eventually be
>> provided? What is the reason this stuff is not included in the download?
>
> ooxml-schemas.jar is auto-generated from the ecma supplied schema files,
> using xmlbeans. See the ant build file for what happens.
>
> I believe it is possible to get xmlbeans to spit out the source it
> generates, but it probably won't help you all that much, since it's
> auto-generated.
>
> Nick

Hi,

I also wanted to look at the generated sources. For that I added two
attributes to the xmlbean task:

	<xmlbean
		classgendir="${ooxml.xsds.classgendir}"
		srcgendir="${ooxml.xsds.srcgendir}"