Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 20:03:16 UTC

List moderators

On Sep 21, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Vescovi, Matteo wrote:

> I tried dev-owner@geronimo.apache.org as instructed by ezmlm, but I received no reply.

All,
dev-owner@ is a pseudonym for the moderators of the dev@ mailing list. Our moderators for dev@ and user@ are a bit dated. I've been added as a moderator. However, would be good to have one or two more active moderators.

Any PMC volunteers to help moderate? I've been moderator for a day or so. Looks like there is a moderate amount of spam involved. I'd estimate 4-8 spam emails a day.

--kevan

Re: List moderators

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Great. Thanks Jay and Rick! That should be plenty.

--kevan

Re: List moderators

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'll help moderate too.