Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 10:43:20 UTC

Re: JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Yeah you can do that, but its not very often in use.

Try with a newer Camel release. 2.16.x is EOL.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 5:27 PM, raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy> wrote:
> I'm doing exactly that...creating the instance like you say.
>
> Sorry the ignorance, how am i supposed to do it?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Posted by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy>.
Sorry i'm asking again, what is the common use of the jpa component?

Thanks

Re: JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Posted by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy>.
Ok i'll try with a newer version, anyway could you explain or show an example
of how do you use that component?

Thanks