Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/09 18:01:30 UTC

New release

Hi everyone,

according to the very old principle of Open Source "Release early,
release often" we should definitely prepare a new release in a
reasonably short timeframe - not everyone wants to test against
svn-head ;)

Open issues I would want to have done before we start preparing this:

* reorg reasonably finished (I have lost oversight if there are any
major open issues, for me this is as it is right now very good and
ready to go, but Sean might want to veto here)
* fixing the dataTable stuff (if we don't make it to a working version
of this component pretty soon, I think we should revert to the old
state from a week ago and keep working on this without pressure
afterwards)

regards,

Martin