Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 20:20:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release

After a bit over three months of hard work we are pleased to introduce
the Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release [1]. This is another major effort
featuring an impressive 303 issues resolved. The Camel community is
growing at a faster pace and we see a lot of involvement and
contributions.

The feature and improvements list is too large to fit here, so please
check out the release notes. Most notable changes are:

	• Claus was very busy with a serious Camel JMX overhaul, including a
pluggable management API to allow 3rd party tools.
	• Improvements for using Camel in OSGi environments
	• A bunch of new components contributed by the community such as
		• Printer very handy to batch print those reports overnight
		• SNMP gives you the capability to poll SNMP capable devices or
receive traps.
		• GAE provides connectivity to the cloud computing services provided
by Googls's App Engine
	• Improvements in error handling
	• As usual, a lot of fixes and enhancement of the 70+ Components
Many thanks and our gratitude to all the contributors who made this
release possible. Download Camel now and enjoy the ride!

The Camel Riders

[1] http://camel.apache.org/camel-210-release.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Camel 2.1.0 Release

Posted by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>.
Thank you Hadrian!

Sorry for the simple message, but I'm really proud of you guys for your
excellent work.

Hendy