Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Serge Bespalov <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 11:35:40 UTC

Pull Requests need a review

Hello Druid developers.
I have following opened PRs:

Eclipse Java Compiler issues fixed #8818
<https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/8818>
New `OBJECTARRAY` implementation for `SqlQuery.resultFormat` #8881
<https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/8881>
Use InputRowContextExecutor instead of IncrementalIndex instance
ThreadLocal #8976 <https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/8976>

Could someone please help with review?

Re: Pull Requests need a review

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
Hey Serge,

Thanks for the patches! I took a look at
https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/8881 and posted a review.

If anyone else could help review the other two, I'd be grateful.

Gian