Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by William Ottley <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 17:28:39 UTC

how do YOU take text from a jmeter "data writer", when its set to "forever"

Hi all,
I'd like to take out a "sample" from the middle of a huge 10M csv file
created by the simple data writer, when the loop is set to "forever"?

I've stopped the test, and now I want to grab the middle section of the
test....

thanks!

Re: how do YOU take text from a jmeter "data writer", when its set to "forever"

Posted by William Ottley <wi...@gmail.com>.
yea.. thanks Felix for confirming what my suspisions are.. and I read all up
on the excel/jmeter timestamp issue....

I did decide to do a sort before I do any graphs...

sooo thanks!

Posted by Felix Frank <ff...@mpexnet.de>.
William,

Posted by William Ottley <wi...@gmail.com>.