Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/11 03:39:09 UTC

Re: trinidad: how to add javascript/style/body onload programmatically

what i meant is how to use Trinidad java API to do that. Tomahawk's AddResource allows users to add css style and javascript programatically. I am wondering if Trinidad has the similar functionalities.

Trinidad has ExtendedRenderKitService:

      FacesContext facesContext = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
        ExtendedRenderKitService service = (ExtendedRenderKitService)
          Service.getRenderKitService(facesContext, ExtendedRenderKitService.class);
        service.addScript(facesContext, scriptcode);

but it add inline javascript code only. It can not do the things I mentioned in the previous email.

Thanks.
dave