Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by poplar <du...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/02 05:34:54 UTC

tutorial of org.apache.servicemix.jbi.monitoring

Dear all,

I'm learning how to use the package org.apache.servicemix.jbi.monitoring.
This package is used for monitoring the services as well as all activities
in servicemix, is that right? I tried to look for the tutorial of this
package but I was so hopeless about that. Anyone know how to use it or have
a tutorial please tell me :(

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you soon and I would like to show
my deep gratitude to you.

Thanks and best regards,
Poplar