Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tosh Cooey <to...@1200group.com> on 2015/10/21 13:06:39 UTC

are there any mod_perl 2.09 bundles?

Has this been bundled yet for any Linux packages?

The Fedora link here https://perl.apache.org/download/binaries.html is a
404.

Thanks!

Tosh

--
McIntosh Cooey - Twelve Hundred Group LLC - http://www.1200group.com/

Re: are there any mod_perl 2.09 bundles?

Posted by Tosh Cooey <to...@1200group.com>.
Of course, but this complicates the OS and servers upgrade path going
forward.  I'm looking to keep things simple.

Thanks

Tosh

Posted by Wah Peng <wa...@yahoo.com.sg>.

Posted by Vincent Veyron <vv...@wanadoo.fr>.
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:06:39 +0200
Tosh Cooey <to...@1200group.com> wrote:

> Has this been bundled yet for any Linux packages?

There is libapache2-mod-perl2 for Debian 8 (jessie)

--
					Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Suivi des contentieux juridiques, des sinistres d'assurance et des contrats