Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/12/14 11:13:17 UTC

Update of Javadoc at http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/

Hi,

The official location for the OFBiz API Reference (Javadoc) is at http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/ as linked from
http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Currently the API is not updated. There is still the pre-Gradle API there (thanks Pierre for spotting that).

I fixed a path issue in the Buildbot (the API is generated and uploaded to the URL above by BuilBot) config yesterday by using the path were the
Javadoc are supposed to be generated (even if not well formatted for now, we use the Gradle "javadoc.failOnError = false" parameter)

AFAIK the build location is build/docs/javadoc, but even when I run "gradlew javadoc" locally this folder keep to be empty. Do I miss something?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Update of Javadoc at http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, this problem is resolved on BuildBot https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/index.html

Still not locally (on Windows 7) build\docs\javadoc is still empty but I noticed a javadoc.options file in build\tmp\javadoc I'll see later what does
that mean. Not a big deal I don't use the Javadoc API locally.

Could someone verify if it works on his side?

Jacques

Le 14/12/2016 � 12:13, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :