Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/10/31 09:35:37 UTC

[FALCON] Name of the common denominator of SWC and SWF?

Hi,

I am currently starting to untangle parts of Falcons Writer code (No worries ... in the flexmojos-tests branch as this is where the tests are :-)

Now there currently is a little mess with the packages org.apache.flex.swc.io and org.apache.flex.swf.io

As org.apache.flex.swc.io seems to be calling a lot of classes in the swf part.

Now I wanted to introduce a common base for both. Having a look at both SWF and SWC is that both produce ASM bytecode (I hope that is correct) ... so I would start creating a few interfaces in the package:  org.apache.flex.asm.io

Any objections?

Chris