Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Piratenvisier <ha...@yahoo.de> on 2013/07/16 08:28:48 UTC

cocoon 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT in wicket 6.9.0

I tried to integrate cocoon 3.0.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
in wicket  6.9.0
as I have done it in wicket 6.3.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT and cocoon 3.0.0-alpha-3
But my proprietary Mapper-adaption doesn't work.
I try now to use the original Mapper bat no success.
Is my configuration ok?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
xmlns:configurator="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.1.xsd"
        default-lazy-init="true">
<!--xmlns:configurator="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator"-->
<!--
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/configurator/cocoon-configurator-1.0.1.xsd-->
     <!-- Activates scanning of @Autowired -->
     <context:annotation-config/>

     <!-- Activates scanning of @Repository and @Service -->
     <context:component-scan base-package="braunimmobilien"/>

     <!-- Add new DAOs here -->

     <!-- Add new Managers here -->

  <!-- Add Cocoon here -->

<configurator:settings/>
  <import
resource="classpath:META-INF/cocoon/spring-optional/cocoon-optional-fop.xml"
/>
  <import
resource="classpath:META-INF/cocoon/spring-optional/cocoon-optional-serializers.xml"
/>
<!-- <bean name="transformer:sql"
class="braunimmobilien.cocoon.sax.component.SQLTransformer"
scope="prototype" />-->
</beans>

and do I use the right mapper

package org.apache.wicket.examples.cocoonobjectapproach.common.web;
//import braunimmobilien.cocoon.wicket.mapper.CocoonSitemapMapper;
import org.apache.cocoon.wicket.request.CocoonSitemapRequestMapper;
import org.apache.wicket.Page;
import org.apache.wicket.examples.WicketExampleApplication;

/**
  * Application class for the dates example.
  */
public class CocoonObjectApproachApplication extends
WicketExampleApplication
{
     /**
      * Constructor.
      */
     public CocoonObjectApproachApplication()
     {
     }
@Override
     public void init()
     {
         super.init();
      this.mount(new CocoonSitemapRequestMapper("/sitemap",
"/sitemap.xmap.xml"));
     }
     /**
      * @see org.apache.wicket.Application#getHomePage()
      */
     @Override
     public Class< ? extends Page> getHomePage()
     {
         return CocoonObjectApproachPage.class;
     }
}