Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 20:42:09 UTC

Re: Error during 'svn export' over http with serf 1.3.1

[ Please use reply all to keep the list in the loop -- I'm sending
this to users@ rather than dev@, because other users might also be
interested and/or can chime in if someone has similar issues.
Also, this list prefers bottom-posting or inline replying, so I've
rearranged to put your reply at the bottom. More below. ]

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:36 AM, Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I came across this error message today as well.  I recently upgraded
>>> my svn server to 1.8.1.  I have been dumping my repos and loading them
>>> into new repos.
>>> On one particular repo, I get this error when doing the following command:
>>>
>>>    svn log -l 4 http://server/repo/branches
>>>
>>> I get the error about 50% of the time.  Interestingly when I run the
>>> same command against http://server/repo/trunk I never get the error.
>>>
>>> I tried disabling compression with --config-option
>>> servers:global:http-compression=off  and when I do this about 50% of
>>> the time I get only the first two log entries.  But no error is
>>> reported.
>>>
>>> So far I've only noticed the problem on one repo.  I even did the
>>> dump/load a second time an the results are the same.
>>
>> What's your client version? Can you show the output of svn --version
>> of the client?
>>
> Here is version output from my dev box
> svn --version
> svn, version 1.8.0 (r1490375)
>    compiled Aug 27 2013, 18:39:10 on x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0
>
> Copyright (C) 2013 The Apache Software Foundation.
> This software consists of contributions made by many people;
> see the NOTICE file for more information.
> Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
>
> The following repository access (RA) modules are available:
>
> * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
>   - with Cyrus SASL authentication
>   - handles 'svn' scheme
> * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
>   - handles 'file' scheme
> * ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
>   - handles 'http' scheme
>   - handles 'https' scheme
>
> ----------------
> I am also seeing the problem when I run the command on the server box
> itself and using
> the 'http' scheme.  Here is  svn --version for that:
>
> svn, version 1.8.1 (r1503906)
>    compiled Jul 24 2013, 11:57:22 on i686-pc-linux-gnu
>
> Copyright (C) 2013 The Apache Software Foundation.
> This software consists of contributions made by many people;
> see the NOTICE file for more information.
> Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
>
> The following repository access (RA) modules are available:
>
> * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
>   - handles 'svn' scheme
> * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
>   - handles 'file' scheme
> * ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
>   - handles 'http' scheme
>   - handles 'https' scheme
>
> --------------
> Problem does not occur when using the 'file' scheme which makes sense.

First thing to try is to test this with the latest client release,
1.8.3 (this uses serf 1.3.1 internally). A lot of connection-related
bugs have been fixed already [1].

> I have seen each of the following results when running the same command:
>
> svn: E120104: ra_serf: An error occurred during decompression
> svn: E160004: Corrupt representation '489 681 46 46 a2a7fa5ef17fb3ca
> svn: E070014: Can't read file
> '/opt/local/csvn/data/repositories/www/db/revs/0/489': End of file
> found
> And sometimes the command works successfully.
>
> Running svnadmin verify on the repo shows no problems.

Hmm, that seems something different than what I'm seeing. In my case,
I just got the decompression error, but no reference to a corrupt
representation or a corrupt rev file.

Are you sure that you can't reproduce this when executing the exact
same command with file:// (which should read the same rev file)? And
the error doesn't reproduce always, but only some of the time?

> I can reproduce this with several repos created by the new version
> 1.8.1 on the server.
> But other new repos do not cause it to happen.   So far all of the
> existing repos do not
> cause the problem to occur.
> Format number from repo/db/format is 4 for existing and 6 for new repos.
>
> Hope this helps.

Strange. As I said, first try with a 1.8.3 client, and see if it
reproduces. Then, perhaps you can also update your server to 1.8.3,
just to be sure that you're not chasing something that has already
been fixed (and double-check 'svnadmin verify' with the latest server
release).

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.3/CHANGES

--
Johan

Re: Error during 'svn export' over http with serf 1.3.1

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> wrote:
>> On 9/11/13 12:24 PM, Curt Sellmer wrote:
>>> Here is a tail of the error.log.  This is from when I was running the
>>> tests earlier.
>>> I was hoping to pinpoint which set of log messages corresponded to
>>> each error, but of
>>> course I cannot get it to fail at all right now.  I'll keep trying
>>> throughout the day.
>>
>> Based on the error messages you've been posting I'd suggest that you run
>> svnadmin verify on your repository.
>>

> I just ran svnadmin verify on the repo again and still it does not
> report any errors.

Here is a new one.

Running 1.8.3 client against 1.8.1 server.  repo is format 4.
svnadmin verity reports no problems.

$ svn ls http://gemini2/svn/roclock/trunk
svn: E200004: Could not convert '###error###' into a number

error.log on server logs this:
[Wed Sep 11 18:40:14.393500 2013] [:error] [pid 14479] (160004)APR
does not understand this error code: [client 192.168.0.139:55525]
Can't fetch proplist of '/trunk': Corrupt representation '137 5727 30
0 bccc4074133de2a54dfaee6dfacbfede'

Now when I run my 1.7.11 client against the same repo it works fine.

This is reproducible every time.

I created a new repo (format 6) dumped/loaded.  The 1.8.3 client works
fine against the new repo.

Re: Error during 'svn export' over http with serf 1.3.1

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You said you dumped and loaded your repository.  You also have
>>> corruption shown by apache that is not shown by svnadmin.  When you
>>> dump/load are you also putting the new repository in the same place as
>>> the old repository?  If so, are you restarting apache?  It's perfectly
>>> acceptable to replace a repository but you must restart apache if the
>>> repository is altered but the UUID is not changed.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philip Martin | Subversion Committer
>>> WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*
>>
>> In this case I created a new repo using a different name.  I left the
>> old one intact.  Then just referenced the new repo's url.
>>
>> In the last few days, thought I have moved the old repo to A.orig then
>> moved the new repo to A.  I did not know of the requirement to restart
>> apache.  Will do that going forward.  Thanks.
>
> I just bounced the apache server and it did indeed clear up the
> problem.  I can now
> access the repo with both clients.  Thank you.
>
> I apologize that I didn't realize that the web server had to be
> bounced.  Not sure that was in the docs anywhere?
>
> This may well be the cause of the previous problems as I had a script
> that would create a
> new repo, dump | load to it, then rename the new repo with the
> original repo's name.
>
> I'll keep testing with the new found knowledge.

Since bouncing the apache server I am not seeing any errors with any
of the repos.  Classic
case  of user error.
I really appreciate all of your help and quick responses.

Thanks,
Curt

Re: Error during 'svn export' over http with serf 1.3.1

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Lieven Govaerts
<li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I installed client version 1.7.11 and I do occasionally get an error
>>> when accessing a
>>> repo with db format 6.
>>>
>>> $ svn log http://gemini2/svn/www/branches
>>> svn: E175002: REPORT of '/svn/www/!svn/rvr/496/branches': Could not
>>> read chunk size: connection was closed by server (http://gemini2)
>>>
>>> running this against the repo with db format 4 does not cause the
>>> problem with 1.7.11.
>>> I have seen the decompression problem using 1.8.3 against the format 4 repo.
>>>
>>> I have still never seen a problem when running locally using the
>>> file:// scheme and I have repeated the command many many times.  This
>>> indicates that the repo is ok and the problem has to do with serving
>>> the data over http://.
>>
>> Using: 1.8.3 client (serf 1.3.1)
>> Connecting to: repo with db format 6
>> (I dumped and loaded the format 4 repo to a new format 6 again)
>>
>> Seems the path is significant in what errors I receive.
>>
>> $ svn log  http://gemini2/svn/www
>> Ran this command 50 times with no errors.
>>
>> $ svn log  http://gemini2/svn/www/trunk
>> Ran this 50 times and got the following error 5 times.
>> Interesting to note that commit 496 was made on a branch.
>> svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
>> 'http://gemini2/svn/www/trunk'
>> svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 500 'Internal Server Error' on
>> '/svn/www/trunk'
>>
>> svn: E160004: Additional errors:
>> svn: E160004: Corrupt representation '496 2752 110 0
>> 8733d74a90f550a19dddad89a54718fa'
>
> The origin of these two errors is server side, they are only reported
> on the client. Do you see anything special in the server access and
> error logs? We have seen a case were http headers were dropped (by a
> virus scanner) leading to strange requests.
>
>> $ svn log  http://gemini2/svn/www/branches
>> Ran this 15 times and got the following error 12 times.
>> svn: E120104: ra_serf: An error occurred during decompression
>
> I suppose these are similar to other reports already under
> investigation (and I can reproduce myself), so let's focus on the
> server errors here.
>
> Lieven

Here is a tail of the error.log.  This is from when I was running the
tests earlier.
I was hoping to pinpoint which set of log messages corresponded to
each error, but of
course I cannot get it to fail at all right now.  I'll keep trying
throughout the day.

[Wed Sep 11 11:24:42.592421 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5918] [client
192.168.0.139:53889] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:42.592445 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5918] [client
192.168.0.139:53889] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r491/2477'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:42.592452 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5918] [client
192.168.0.139:53889] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r491/2477'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:42.592457 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5918] [client
192.168.0.139:53889] Missing id field in node-rev  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:44.100718 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10814] [client
192.168.0.139:53891] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:44.100745 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10814] [client
192.168.0.139:53891] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:44.100753 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10814] [client
192.168.0.139:53891] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:44.100758 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10814] [client
192.168.0.139:53891] Malformed representation header at
/opt/local/csvn/data/repositories/www/db/revs/0/417:26066  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:46.228949 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53893] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:46.228975 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53893] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r428/10497'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:46.228982 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53893] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r428/10497'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:46.228987 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53893] Found malformed header '8/10484' in revision file
 [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.016169 2013] [dav:error] [pid 11160] [client
192.168.0.139:53894] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.016194 2013] [dav:error] [pid 11160] [client
192.168.0.139:53894] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r494/2125'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.016201 2013] [dav:error] [pid 11160] [client
192.168.0.139:53894] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r494/2125'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.016206 2013] [dav:error] [pid 11160] [client
192.168.0.139:53894] Found malformed header 'P' in revision file
[400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.805664 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5927] [client
192.168.0.139:53895] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.805748 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5927] [client
192.168.0.139:53895] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r428/10497'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.805779 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5927] [client
192.168.0.139:53895] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r428/10497'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:47.805805 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5927] [client
192.168.0.139:53895] Found malformed header '8/10484' in revision file
 [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:48.634131 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10816] [client
192.168.0.139:53896] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:48.634216 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10816] [client
192.168.0.139:53896] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:48.634247 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10816] [client
192.168.0.139:53896] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:48.634274 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10816] [client
192.168.0.139:53896] Malformed representation header at
/opt/local/csvn/data/repositories/www/db/revs/0/417:26066  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:49.562363 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10826] [client
192.168.0.139:53897] Provider encountered an error while streaming a
REPORT response.  [400, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:49.562447 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10826] [client
192.168.0.139:53897] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:49.562478 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10826] [client
192.168.0.139:53897] Corrupt representation '417 26025 111 111
efae71eb2827965140f7f6208f62b720'  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:24:49.562504 2013] [dav:error] [pid 10826] [client
192.168.0.139:53897] Malformed representation header at
/opt/local/csvn/data/repositories/www/db/revs/0/417:26066  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:18.880510 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53973] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:18.880533 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53973] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:18.880541 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53973] Found malformed header '.0.r6/1015' in revision
file  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:30.637622 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53983] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:30.637646 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53983] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:30.637654 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53983] Found malformed header '.0.r6/1015' in revision
file  [400, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:41.634070 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53993] Could not fetch resource information.  [500, #0]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:41.634094 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53993] Error checking kind of path '/branches' in
repository  [500, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:41.634101 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53993] Corrupt node-revision '2-1.0.r4/250'  [500,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:29:41.634106 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:53993] Missing id field in node-rev  [500, #160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:32:27.826787 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:54010] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:32:27.826811 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:54010] Corrupt node-revision '0-1.0.r6/1022'  [400,
#160004]
[Wed Sep 11 11:32:27.826818 2013] [dav:error] [pid 5914] [client
192.168.0.139:54010] Found malformed header '.0.r6/1015' in revision
file  [400, #160004]

Re: Error during 'svn export' over http with serf 1.3.1

Posted by Lieven Govaerts <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.
[...]

Here is the new --version info

$ svn --version --verbose
  svn, version 1.8.3 (r1516576)
     compiled Sep 10 2013, 22:18:41 on x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0

  Copyright (C) 2013 The Apache Software Foundation.
  This software consists of contributions made by many people;
  see the NOTICE file for more information.
  Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/

  The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

  * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
    - with Cyrus SASL authentication
    - handles 'svn' scheme
  * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
    - handles 'file' scheme
  * ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
    - using serf 1.3.1
    - handles 'http' scheme
    - handles 'https' scheme

  System information:

  * running on x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0
    - Mac OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion, build 12E55
  * linked dependencies:
    - APR 1.4.5 (compiled with 1.4.5)
    - APR-Util 1.3.12 (compiled with 1.3.12)
    - SQLite 3.8.0.2 (compiled with 3.8.0.2)
  * loaded shared libraries:
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/svn/.libs/svn
 (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_client/.libs/libsvn_client-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_wc/.libs/libsvn_wc-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_ra/.libs/libsvn_ra-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_diff/.libs/libsvn_diff-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_ra_local/.libs/libsvn_ra_local-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_repos/.libs/libsvn_repos-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_fs/.libs/libsvn_fs-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_fs_fs/.libs/libsvn_fs_fs-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_fs_util/.libs/libsvn_fs_util-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_ra_svn/.libs/libsvn_ra_svn-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/.libs/libsvn_ra_serf-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/local/lib/libserf-1.3.0.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_delta/.libs/libsvn_delta-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /Users/curt/Downloads/subversion-1.8.3/subversion/libsvn_subr/.libs/libsvn_subr-1.0.dylib
  (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/local/lib/libmagic.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libaprutil-1.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libapr-1.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libauto.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/apop.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/dhx.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/digestmd5WebDAV.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libanonymous.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libcrammd5.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libdigestmd5.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/login.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libntlm.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libotp.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libplain.2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/libpps.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/mschapv2.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/pwauxprop.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/shadow_auxprop.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/smb_nt.so   (Intel 64-bit)
    - /usr/lib/sasl2/smb_ntlmv2.so   (Intel 64-bit)

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curt Sellmer <se...@gmail.com>.