Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca> on 2009/05/08 23:49:45 UTC

inmethod grid generics patch

according to this post;

http://tinyurl.com/qlghyf

the inmethod grid it he wicketstuff modules was to get generics.

I'm finding the missing generics a real pain in the behind but I also
have a recent checkout of the 1.4-SNAPSHOT of wicketstuff, and it does
not yet have generics.

Does anyone know if this component has been abandoned or not?
If I have to I'll go an add the generics myself, but if there is a
copy out there that already has them I'd rather use that version.

- Brill Pappin

Re: inmethod grid generics patch

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
That would be great!

If you need an area to focus on, it's the generics that type things
like getSelectedItems() etc. and some of the other common overrides.

- Brill Pappin

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,