Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey De Smet <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 09:29:06 UTC

Public continuum demo?

Is there a public continuum demo available?
Maven 2 has one running, but the site is not publicly visible,
which is sad as continuum is such a great product,
but people don't understand it till they see it.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: Public continuum demo?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
We don't actually have one at present (the mails to the dev list are
an interim solution). The hardware we were using is no longer
available, so we're working on finding it a new home... should be
possible around the 1.0.3 release.

- Brett