Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/12/21 19:54:08 UTC

Removing Ted Leung from cocoon CVS modules commit access

Dear root,

Ted Leung (twl@apache.org) has explicitly asked to be removed from the
'avail' list of cocoon cvs modules since he was never a cocoon
committers (I don't even know how he got there in the first place, but
anyway).

Thank you.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: Removing Ted Leung from cocoon CVS modules commit access

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
Sorry about the delay - commit privs removed.

	Brian