Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/06/09 12:16:40 UTC

[RMLL] Meeting presentations idea : ROE session

Hi all,

For thus who assist and participate to lenya meeting (in real life or
via webconf), I have an idea of "session" : Return On Experience with Lenya.

As we begin to work on the definition of the new Lenya major version, it
could be very interesting to have your analyse of Lenya "in real life",
when you install and use it in your society or for your clients.

For example, some points could be :
- context of using (internet, intranet, just for one site or for a
number of,....)
- bad points, good points for you that working on
- what they (user, casher, managment,...) like and dislike
- reasons why they choose (or not) Lenya
- comparison with others systems you or they use
- ...

Any volunteers ? :)

Have a good day

Re: [RMLL] Meeting presentations idea : ROE session

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
In the same "spirit" we may manage a time for "technology sharing" :
meaning speak about and share tips and tricks about jcr, maven,...
things that could be useful for Lenya.

++