Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Vasudevan Comandur <vc...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/23 19:07:11 UTC

How to enable Full wire logging of HC

Hi,

   I am running an HTMLUnit application which uses Httpclient. I want to
enable
   full wire logging of HC.

   The HTMLUnit web application is running under Jetty. The Java OPTS has
been
    included with the three options as per the documentation.

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog
-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.showdatetime=true
-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.http=DEBUG

 I was expecting the logging to be displayed on the console

 because I was running in CMD prompt. I could not see any HC

 log. Am I missing something?

 I appreciate your answer in advance.

Regards

 Vasu