Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2017/04/03 16:48:36 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.77 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat 7.0.77.

Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java
Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Expression Language and Java
WebSocket technologies.

This release contains a number of bug fixes and improvements compared to
version 7.0.76.

Please refer to the change log for the complete list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi

Migration guides from Apache Tomcat 5.5.x and 6.0.x:
http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

Enjoy

The Apache Tomcat team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 7.0.77 released

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Dave,

On 4/3/17 2:57 PM, Utkarsh Dave wrote:
> Thanks for the update. We just picked 7.0.76. Wanted to know if
> there is an important fix in 7.0.77 version and can users face
> issue if they chose to be on 7.0.76. Just wanted to know if any
> particular reason because release time between 76 and 77 is short?

The changelog tells all:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/changelog.html#Tomcat_7.0.77_(vi
oletagg)

- -chris

Posted by Utkarsh Dave <ut...@gmail.com>.
Hello Violeta,

Thanks for the update. We just picked 7.0.76.
Wanted to know if there is an important fix in 7.0.77 version and can users
face issue if they chose to be on 7.0.76.
Just wanted to know if any particular reason because release time between
76 and 77 is short?

-Dave